Campaign Submission Guidelines
Eager to show your Snap! love? Submit an entry to our 2012 Snap! On campaign. Use your unique creativity and skills to make a video, capture an image, craft a project, or whatever strikes your clever little fancy. Just document it and send it our way. We’ll post all approved submissions on the Snap! Orlando blog for the world to see.
1. Read and agree to our Trademark License Agreement
2. Create a submission that incorporates ALL THREE of the following:
- the Snap! logo (available for download here)
- our event dates: May 10-13, 2012
- our website address: www.snaporlando.com
3. Ensure your submission is appropriate for all audiences, as defined by the Trademark License Agreement.
4. Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Files must be submitted as a .jpg or .png (for images) or as a .flv or .mp4 (for video); and not exceed 500kb for images and 1gb for video. Files should be 480px wide.
So, get your Snap! On. Let loose, be creative and have fun!! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
To see how others got their Snap! On, visit our blog.