Portfolio Review Information
Snap! Orlando’s Portfolio Reviews will be held on (Date TBD) from 9 Am until 3 PM at Snap! Space. This one-day event connects photographers with potential clients, mentors and industry professionals.
Past reviewers included:
- Tiffany Findley – Art Buyer / Producer, Push
- Amanda Sosa Stone – Creative Consultant
- Jessica Forte – Sr. Director Creative Services, Golf Channel
- Roberto Gonzalez – Photo Editor, Orlando Magazine
- William Shannon – Art Director, Disney
- Mark Unger – Partner/ Creative Director, Push
- Mark Robertson – Sr. Art Director, MMGY Global
- Catherine Hayes – Art Buyer, Fry Hammond Barr
- Tom Burton – Director of Photography/Video, Orlando Sentinel
6 reviews: $260
3 reviews: $135
1 review: $55
3 reviews: $90
1 review: $35
NOTE: Valid student I.D. required on day of event
2. *Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Whether you are a Student or Professional
- How many reviews you are paying for
- Your Top 5 reviewers, in order of preference*
- 3 time slots you are requesting, in order of preference* Space is limited and is filling up quickly.
*NOTE: Order assigned by preference requested – but not guaranteed. Organizers will attempt to connect you with your top choices. However, if your top requested reviewer and/or time slot has already been taken, you will be connected with the next best reviewer based on availability. Once your payment is processed and the review schedule has been finalized, you will receive a confirmation noting with whom you are meeting and your scheduled time slot(s).
What are the in-person Portfolio Reviews?
Photographers (professional and student) engage in one-on-one meetings with industry professionals for a focused review of the photographer’s portfolio of work. Each review session lasts for 20 minutes. One-on-one portfolio reviews provide an opportunity for photographers to network and meet potential clients or industry mentors while also receiving career-advancing guidance and critique.
Level of Work Expected at Portfolio Reviews
A traditional Printed Portfolio (of 15 spreads/pages minimum) or and iPad with 25 images minimum in one gallery.
Refunds: We provide a full refund (less a $15 processing fee) until 10 days prior to the review date. After that grace period, we offer a full refund (less a $15 processing fee) ONLY IF we are able to fill your spot with someone from the waiting list. If the spot cannot be filled, no refund will be issued. NOTE: If you decide to cancel your registration you may not transfer/sell your spot to another person of your choosing. Instead, the open slot goes to the first person on Snap!’s waiting list.
Privacy: Snap! Orlando is committed to protecting your privacy. Snap! Orlando does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.